Have you heard about our new creative writing platform, Authorfy?
Authorfy uses the same approaches and methods as our LSW workshops but also includes author masterclasses and videos, where bestselling and award-winning children's authors inspire and set challenges for young writers. As well as enhancing the appeal of reading and writing, it teaches new writing rules and structures in a way that is fun, interactive and enjoyable.
You can access our preview page here or create an 'Authorfy at Home' account using 'LSW10' on the checkout page to get 10% off! The website can be accessed here - www.authorfy.com
During the Autumn 2017 term, subscribers have access to:
• Inspirational author videos from award-winning, bestselling children’s authors Abi Elphinstone, Guy Bass, Danny Wallace, Lara Williamson and Christian O’Connell.
• Activity packs full of learning resources, worksheets, writing challenges, sentence starters and story suggestions.
• Upload your work, so children can win feedback from the authors who inspired their stories.
• Watch author readings and print out book extracts.
• Enter competitions to win afternoon tea with authors, exclusive event tickets, signed book bundles and more.
• View ‘Author Advice’ videos from the likes of Michael Rosen, Francesca Simon, Robin Stevens and other renowned authors and illustrators.
• Practice new methods and story structures via ‘Authorfy Approaches’, and much more…